1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Restroom while waiting

Discussion in 'WDW with Kids' started by Patcheslee, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Patcheslee

Patcheslee Active Member

I realize that some shows mean being there up to an hour before it even starts, Fantasmic for example. What happens if DD has to use the restroom while waiting and we've been seated. Do they allow ppl back in or is it sorry about your luck and have to wait in line a second time to regain admittance?

2. DisneyDreamer08

DisneyDreamer08 Well-Known Member

We've had two experiences with potty breaks while waiting in line for rides. One was Mine Train. We had a FP, tapped our band at the first check point and before we got to the second, our daughter said she needed to use the potty. They told us since we hadn't done the second tap yet, we could exit and re enter the FP line when we were ready. The second time this happened was on Test Track. Also using FP, we went through the line, designed our car and were literally about to board when our daughter decided she just couldn't hold it. We had to exit the entire building and run all the way across the pavilion. We were not allowed to re enter the FP line, our only choice was stand by. So we ended up skipping it all together.
    I don't have any experience at shows but I would like to think this is common & there are restrooms near by and then you can return to your seat. I'm sure someone will have a definite answer :)

3. HRHPrincessAriel

HRHPrincessAriel Well-Known Member

They have bathrooms inside the Fantasmic area. No need to leave.

4. Patcheslee

Patcheslee Active Member Original Poster

Well that's good to hear. Leaving FP line I don't see being much of an issue. But waiting an hour for a show to start is a bit more concerning. I certainly don't want to keep her from drinking water and risk dehydration because we might not be allowed back in. Thanks.

5. carriebeth

carriebeth Active Member

Before all shows now we do a "mandatory" potty stop where everyone has to go. Even those who insist they don't have to go. We have had to exit from lots of things before to do a potty emergency. We were always let back in with no issues. Just informed a cast member we had a potty emergency. But its much easier to avoid the situation in the first place! We have had it happen on all sorts of rides too. we were always let back in with the rest of our party when we returned or they had the rest of our party go on and ride and the potty group got to go through the fast pass line when we returned. One time my one son got his car all designed for Test Track and decided right before getting to ride that he could not wait a moment for the bathroom. The cast member sent us off, told us to go through fast pass when we returned skipping the car design area because our already designed car would still work when we came back.

Weather_Lady and DiSnEyF@n like this.