Restricted Rehire status

El Mahdi

Hello guys,I have been termed from disney few years ago because I have used my disney pass to enter someone in exchange for money, and I end up not returning disney belongings to disney.
Now after almost 3 years I applied for a position and a recieved an email says that my application can not be concederied because i have failed to return disney belongings.
Please tell me what can I do and who should I talk to, and if it is possible to get a job back in Disney after that incident.

WDWBusDriver

Hello guys,I have been termed from disney few years ago because I have used my disney pass to enter someone in exchange for money, and I end up not returning disney belongings to disney.
Now after almost 3 years I applied for a position and a recieved an email says that my application can not be concederied because i have failed to return disney belongings.
Please tell me what can I do and who should I talk to, and if it is possible to get a job back in Disney after that incident.

Absolutely not. You would be a permanent negative rehire. Meaning you will never work for the Disney Company or any of its affiliates such as ABC, ESPN, LucasFilm, etc. ever again.

Like someone mentioned on your other post, why would a company rehire an employee after strict policy violation?

El Mahdi

Absolutely not. You would be a permanent negative rehire. Meaning you will never work for the Disney Company or any of its affiliates such as ABC, ESPN, LucasFilm, etc. ever again.

Like someone mentioned on your other post, why would a company rehire an employee after strict policy violation?

I didn't steal anything, since they got my ID I was not able to return my uniform, and I had to wait for them to contact me because they said they want me to talk to a manager to explain why I have done what I did, wiche by the way was something someone set me up to.
I am not trying to say it is not my fault, but I was ignorant and didn't really think a "friend " will set a trap for me like that.
I waited for 2 weeks withiut getting an answer than I had to move to Washington DC, and until today I never had been contacted by disney after the incident.

El Mahdi

As I said, I have been in Washington DC since than, it s been almost 3 years, I got married and I git a baby, I have a great job over here as a pastry chef in a great company, hut I always loved disney and respected it, they were the reason for me to come to the US and have a blessing life, I came true disney international programin 2012,thats why I always wanted to go back to Disney.I finished my program without any problem and with a clean record at the time, than I went back in 2016 to work there and that when the incedient happened.

stagemother

Help please? My daughter got accepted for the Disney College Program Quick Food position a couple of years ago. She paid her initial fees then realized the college course she needed to graduate was only going to be offered that Spring Semester. So a few days before she was to move in she contacted DCP and told them she had to decline the DCP offer and position because of school conflict. When she applied for other positions a year later, zero bites. Could she possibly be on a Restricted Hire list for non-attendance of DCP? Your reply is appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom