Restricted Rehire Question

emilyanne94

Original Poster
Hello!,

So I was in the Disney College Program Fall Advantage May 2014-May 2015. I never self termed or got termed. Though I did end my program with 3 attendance reprimands and 1 discipline reprimand. My original plan was just to transfer right from my program.. but obviously my points stopped me.

I stayed and moved to Orlando. I reapplied for Disney in June not knowing my rehire status.. passed my WBI and got an interview...got told I was restricted there and to reapply in 6 months with a current job. They told me that they just wanted to know that I wont make the same mistakes again.

Couldn't find a job May-August. I finally got a job at a pizza place.

My question is do I need 6 months of employment? Or do you think I could reapply in December with 4 months of employment? Has anyone done that in this forum? Whats your rehire experience?

I just moved here to work for Disney... not some pizza place...

PhotoDave219

Hello!,

So I was in the Disney College Program Fall Advantage May 2014-May 2015. I never self termed or got termed. Though I did end my program with 3 attendance reprimands and 1 discipline reprimand. My original plan was just to transfer right from my program.. but obviously my points stopped me.

I stayed and moved to Orlando. I reapplied for Disney in June not knowing my rehire status.. passed my WBI and got an interview...got told I was restricted there and to reapply in 6 months with a current job. They told me that they just wanted to know that I wont make the same mistakes again.

Couldn't find a job May-August. I finally got a job at a pizza place.

My question is do I need 6 months of employment? Or do you think I could reapply in December with 4 months of employment? Has anyone done that in this forum? Whats your rehire experience?

I just moved here to work for Disney... not some pizza place...

Yes. Yes you do.

Edit: you may want to consider a plan B. The Orlando job market is not the greatest.

Last edited:

Aquarius1995

• My 6 month restriction is almost up for Disney. I'm reapplying in March. I was let go from Disney due to attendance. I haven't been able to get hired anywhere else for the past 5 months. Will Disney rehire me even if I haven't had any kind of employment for those past 5 months? I am so scared that If I reapply for Disney, that they'll turn me down. I have been so depressed for months now because I lost the most amazing job that had many windows of opportunities. Will they still rehire me? I was let go Sep. 11, 2015 last year.

mousehockey37

Sounds like, as listed above, you need 6 solid months of employment elsewhere. It also sounds as if they are firm on this, due to the huge applicant pool that they have to choose from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom