Resort Reservation Issue and Fast Pass selections

WildRide

Original Poster
Hi everyone. Long time lurker on the boards, first time creating a thread....

I recently made two room reservations at the Swan for an upcoming trip in August. On the my Disney app, my name is tied to both reservations. I'm trying to figure out how to drop my name from one reservation to allow for another person in my party to link to the reservation. I'm worried that 60 days out, the people in my party not tied to a room reservation will miss out on fast pass selections.

When calling the swan, they adjusted the name on the reservation, but that did not adjust the reservation on the WDW app. I also tried calling disney's reservation line for help with the app, and was told I need to contact the swan directly because I didn't create the reservation through Disney.

Does anyone know what the best way to resolve this issue is?

Thanks in advance!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Whoever the new name on the reservation is will need to link it to them and then add you to their friends group under that reservation. I think.....

Rob562

First, have the new "lead guest" for the second reservation create their own MDE account (if they don't already have one). Then make sure you connect to them as friends by filling in their email address under their name in *your* MDE profile. (This will ensure that you're connected and that there's only one "version" of them in MDE)

Ideally, have each person create their own MDE account and have everyone connect to each other as friends. (Ending up with multiple versions of some people as "managed by" profiles across multiple accounts is the most frequent way things get confusing and go wrong)

I'd wait a day or two to see if the name situation corrects itself in MDE. Since Swan & Dolphin are their own company, it may not update as immediately as if it were Disney's. If it doesn't update, then you should specifically call the MDE Help Desk, *not* Disney reservations. They're at 407-939-4357. Be prepared with reservation numbers and email addresses for the various MDE accounts. They should be able to sort things out.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom