Reservation Only By Phone?

aranha

Original Poster
Hello!
I would like to Know if Disney Takes Reservations only by Phone?
I'll be in Orlando next september.
I dont Live in USA, and I dont Speak English VERY well, so i'm afraid to be confused on the phone with Dates, Hours places Credit Card info etc..

I write well, (some mistakes, but people understand me :brick:)
But I really not secure to do it by phone...

And i really would like to take a Dinner and/or Breakfast at Cinderella Royal Table (Thats my dream since my 1st visit 10 years ago, and everytime i'm there its full.. (i've been over 20 times and they never have a place for same day)

I would also like to go to Mickey's Backyard Barbeque

So... Any tips? Any place to make online reservation? or email ?

Thanks a lot!:wave:

CAPTAIN HOOK

Welcome aboard :wave:

Yes, Disney only take Dining Reservations over the phone.

Your written English is good, so I suggest that you write down your planned reservations and have the list by the telephone when you ring. Also explain to the call taker about your spoken English - they will probably work slower with you to help. I'm sure that you won't be the first to talk to them with another language as your first language

disneymyway

Are you staying at a WDW resort because if you email them maybe they'll do it for you -- I know club level does for sure.

What's your native language? Maybe there is someone here who can help you.

Anyway, I'll take this opportunity to once again say how much I wish they'd have online reservations - as much as I do love the hold music when you call, lol!!!:lol:

Anyway, let us know if we can help you - where are you from?

Rob562

If your native language is spanish, they have spanish-speaking operators at the WDW reservations center.

-Rob

aranha

Original Poster
Thanks a lot.

I'm not staying in a Disney Resort / Hotel

My native language is Portuguese... (I'm Brazilian... According to a research we are the people that most visit WDW after Japanese)

If they speak slowly i'll probably understand.
I've been to US over 10 times and never missed anything because i
couldnt tell what i needed :) But Person to Person is much easier!

Just as a tip, what will they ask me?
Probably dates i'll be there, places i want to go, and Credit card info ?
Anything else so i can be prepared.

Do you guys think i'll be able to get a table for 2, for Breakfast in October?

What About Crystal Palece. Does it also need reservation?

And Mickey Backyard BBQ?

Any other Tip/suggestion?
I'll be celebrating my 7th year of marriage.

I met my wife 14 years ago, july 1994. Where? ? ? Yes at WDW. We started our relationship, then our engagement and married!

So this date and Magical Place is very important for US!!
Imagine... We both lived in the same Country, Same City, Same neighborhood, but we met at WDW!!!

In the last 4 times we vistited the park we tryed the reservation on same day and they were always full

So.... Please send me tips on other great places to have a romantic dinner/lunch etc!!!!

Thanks a lot guys!!! Have a Wonderful Week

disneymyway

Hi! I have a friend from Brazil and I think the language is so beautiful! I speak Italian, and when her parents came to town a bunch of us had dinner, one person spoke Spanish, a couple of us Italian, and the rest Portuguese. It was crazy but we were able to have a really good time!

Anyway, enough about me :zipit: - that's so romantic! If you don't care about the cost, try Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian. It's a wonderful restaurant and very romantic.

Remember, when you call if you are trouble understanding or being understood, just say "thank you" and hang up, then call back. Some are easier to understand than others. Some have heavy southern accents, for example. I know that when I am in Italy, if someone is speaking with a heavy accent or an dialect I am unfamiliar with it is very difficult. Just try another agent!

You need a credit card to hold a reservation at some but not all of the restaurants. At Victoria and Albert you do need one.

Good luck and have fun!

Ham

Ok it's going to be too late I think for your visit, but I just read on Touringplans.com that Disney are going to an online reservation system by the end of the year

aranha

Original Poster
Help!

Hello!

I would like to ask help from my friends here.
I tryed to do reservations myself, but i couldnt do it all since i got really confused on the phone.

If someone can help please let me know. Contact me, and i'll give a calling card i bought to call Disney, so you dont have to pay for the call

Time is comming, i'll stay at Disney resort with Dining plan,(my first option was out of Disney, but i changed it this week) so i dont want to lost the best places

Thanks a lot!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom