Reservation number changes?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
WDW wasn't accepting new reservations, either online or by phone, Friday and Saturday. I'm going to assume they were implementing an upgrade to their system and maybe that's why your number changed. If you are concerned, I'd give them a call. As long as the details remained the same, you should be okay

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
The number changes are due to the system upgrades done this weekend. Reservation numbers no longer contain any letters so all reservation numbers had to be changed to be recognized in the upgraded system. :)

officialtom

We have 5 families reserved for March 2017 and we all got emails explaining why the reservations numbers changed and providing our new numbers. It was all explained in the emails.

tigger731

I never received an email saying that numbers had changed. First I heard about it was in this thread. I got a snail mail today about one of the pools being closed during my visit and it had the "old" reservation number :) on it

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I never received an email saying that numbers had changed. First I heard about it was in this thread. I got a snail mail today about one of the pools being closed during my visit and it had the "old" reservation number :) on it

If your original number has letters in it you will get an email eventually but if no letters in your number your fine. :)

tractor tipper

They still haven't put everything back. ie. Can't make a payment or change Magic Express times and flight (Delta just changed return flight). Called about this they said give it a few days or they can do it over the phone.

MaryJaneP

If WDW doesn't have your current email, or if they have a typo that bounces any email they send to you, how do they tell you about the reservation number change?

Dave Z

Yesterday was 180 days out and I couldn't make dining
on the computer had to use the phone. Today I couldn't make
a change had to call them again. I think their systems is going to be mess
for a few more days.

lapu_lapu

My reservation number was changed to the all numbers version, but I'm still unable to make payments or add magical express online (no option given). I know I can call to have them do this over the phone, but Is anyone else still having issues doing this online? Thanks!

officialtom

My reservation number was changed to the all numbers version, but I'm still unable to make payments or add magical express online (no option given). I know I can call to have them do this over the phone, but Is anyone else still having issues doing this online? Thanks!
Yes. I have a split stay booked starting end of Feb. On my CBR reservation, I can do everything. On my POR one, I can't do much. Can't make a payment. Guess they don't want my money!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom