Researching for an Article about WDW French Fries

profscottraynor

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

I am writing an article about WDW Hamburgers and Fries. For this post I would specifically like to focus on French Fries across property. I'm steering away from Quick Service and more in the sit-down/gourmet direction.

So what Fries blew you away on Disney property? What made them good? Were they traditional or themes and variations?

NiarrNDisney

Hmmm the best TS fries? Not to many places serve them so let me think...

I'm a french fry addict so I have certainly had my fill I really like:

Crew's Cup's (YCR) - Homemade Truffle Fries
the Fountain (Dolphin) - Golden fries w/cheese
Liberty Tree Tavern (MK) - Sweet potato fries
Raglan Roads (DTD) - Chips
Rose & Crown (Epcot) - Chips

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I don't think I've ever been super impressed with any of WDW's fries whether it be table service or quick service. Now if you want to expand your research to Disneyland, the Pomme frites from Cafe Orleans are awesome! They are well seasoned with garlic herbs and Parmesan cheese and the remmoulade sauce served with them is a good match for flavors. These are the best fries I've had on a Disney property.

mouse_luv

I understand that but they r a new item and they r suped up fries! I figure it would at least b worth a look...
New item or not (which actually at least one of them isn't bc add a little cheese to them and theyre Figaro Fries). They are still QS fries and he said he doesn't want QS.

(nice thought though)

LowesChevy

Poutine at Le Cellier for dinner. Needed to be more crispy, but they were fresh cut, not frozen and drizzled with red wine reduction and cheese curds!

Raglan Road chips are tasty too-especially with malt vinegar :rolleyes:

EvilQueen-T

I think all the qs fries are all from the same frozen bag (imo) so I rarely eat those. The only ts one's I've had that I've enjoyed on property are the ones at the plaza which are more of a steak fry. Their service can be a bit slow for what they do but the fries have always come out super hot and yummy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom