REQUEST: Classic WDW Logo!

SoFlaDisneyFan

Original Poster
I have a quick request. Does anyone have the classic WDW logo available for home use? Meaning, a blank, no color, black and white, medium to large sized version that can be used on personal projects, etc. I have located TONS of current WDW Resort logo's I can use, but nothing (aside from the "Florida Project" font which I can use to create my own logo, but it does nothing to help with the Mickey Globe Head), on the classic logo. This is my favorite version of the offiical WDW logo, so any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

THANK YOU FELLOW DISNEY-ITES! :wave:
Craig

Connor002

This is the best I could come up with:

FF%20LOGO.jpg

SirNim

The Florida Project font set contains the classic Mickey Globe Head dingbat not only alone, but also enclosed within the large "D," which is itself not only alone but also part of the original WDW logotype. I don't know of any other other classic WDW logo which was ever prominently used...

brkgnews

Using the florida project font...

Hold down the ALT key while typing....

0188 (full classic logo)
0180 (D with mouseglobe)
0177 (Mouseglobe only)
0180 (Reedy Creek Logo)

You can also go into the character map....
STARTBUTTON > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools
Change the font to Florida Project, then select the item you want and you can copy/paste into other applications.

SoFlaDisneyFan

Original Poster
Thank you so much guys, you are awesome! I didn't realize I could get the globe head using dingbats for the Florida Project font, I will certainly get into playing with that option. DizWiz, you are so great! That is exactly what I needed in full form! Thank you again to everyone who took the time for me! It means a lot!

Thanks again!
Craig :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom