Votes: 8 66.7%
  • New ground based Light rail

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • New ground based Heavy rail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

darrelljon

Original Poster
The monorail only serves Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Grand Floridian, Polynesian and Contemporary. How about tearing down the monorail and replacing it with light rail transport (or even a tram) running on conventional ground based two rail system serving all the parks including water parks and more of the hotels.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
The monorail only serves Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Grand Floridian, Polynesian and Contemporary. How about tearing down the monorail and replacing it with light rail transport (or even a tram) running on conventional ground based two rail system serving all the parks including water parks and more of the hotels.
I think the visual of the monorail is too iconic to Disney World to lose. But I would love a light rail or other type of transport system that could connect all four parks.

QuillPenn

I agree with @Pionmycake, the Monorail is too iconic, but I would love to see the system improved, even if it does consist of a light rail system. What might a Disney Light Rail Train look like anyway?

darrelljon

Original Poster
I think the visual of the monorail is too iconic to Disney World to lose. But I would love a light rail or other type of transport system that could connect all four parks.
What about something rail based but equally iconic connecting all the resorts and all the parks including the water parks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom