Renting Points for Poly

Kman

Hi there- we are just waiting for our 11 month start date to come in a few days and I was wondering, we are going to try and rent points for a studio @ Poly for 12 nights. Can anyone comment on generally how difficult or easy it is to get those points? Are they generally available especially that far out? We are planning on arriving next November 4th which looks like a slower time for WDW seeing it is after Halloween but well before Thanksgiving.

Also- we are planning using David's website.

Any comments?

Minthorne

At 11 month - if they have Poly owner renting their points -it should be easy to get the room. It will depend if they have points to rent that are Poly points. If they don't they usually offer to look to fill it and will try to find the points. Good Luck!!

Upvote 0

lostpro9het

Hi there- we are just waiting for our 11 month start date to come in a few days and I was wondering, we are going to try and rent points for a studio @ Poly for 12 nights. Can anyone comment on generally how difficult or easy it is to get those points? Are they generally available especially that far out? We are planning on arriving next November 4th which looks like a slower time for WDW seeing it is after Halloween but well before Thanksgiving.

Also- we are planning using David's website.

Any comments?
I don't believe availability will be your issue. Finding someone with over 200 Poly points they want to rent will be the challenge.

Upvote 0

Ted Daggett

I tried to book 5 nights at a Polynesian Studio for December 9-14, 2016 when I was 11 months out through Daves Vacation Club Rental (which seemed to me to be a quiet time). I was unable to get the reservation, and the reasons that Dave's gave made it seem that it was difficult for them to rent any points for the POLY. They ended up getting me a 2 bedroom at Old Key West instead... and I'll be there on Friday!

Upvote 0

mouse_luv

We rent all the time. It depends on many factors: Dates of your trip, which contractors have the points and enough points for what you want, and timing. 12 nights at the Poly is going to be hard to locate someone that can rent you all those points as @lostpro9het pointed out above. Then there's the factor that the Poly DVC might not have availability for all 12 of your nights. You might want to look into doing a split DVC rented stay at that point. You may be able to get a Poly DVC for a few nights up to a week and then do the rest of the nights in another DVC property. My DBF and I actually prefer to do split DVC rented stays and experience more than one property per trip. The bellhops take care of your luggage and switching it between properties if you set that up with them and they have refrigerators in case you have food to transfer b/t properties that needs to stay cold. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom