Renting Home for week in Disney

Kimberly S

Original Poster
Hello everyone!! I was just wondering.... we have looked into staying in one of the Disney hotels and staying in a 4 bedroom home for the week..... that is less than 10 minutes away from the parks. We would save over $1,000 renting the big home with our friends instead of staying at one of the resorts.
My question is this..... some of the special things... like Character Breakfasts and Mickey's Backyard BBQ that are offered at the hotels..... can you still reserve and go to them if you are not staying at a Disney hotel??? This is probably a silly question, but we are trying to decide what to do for next summer!!!

Thanks.:)

ritchie56

Yes, you can make Priority Seatings for any of the restaurants, including those at resorts. The only thing you can't do is the early entry to the parks (Extra Magic Hour) and e-ride nights.

We stayed a week in a vacation home last year and just loved it. Being away from the parks was no problem and MUCH cheaper than similiar housing onsite. Our trip this year is also to a vacation home and I have to say that the kids are really looking forward to the private pool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom