Renting A Nonvacation Home Near Wdw

thinmint33

Original Poster
I have been desperately been trying to find some info on renting a home near the wdw area w/ my husband and 4 young children. I don't know where a good place to go to find out this info. Any ideas? I am looking for info. on a good place to raise kids and have been looking for info. in Celebration, Kissimmi, and Clermont. I don't really know of any other areas I should be focussing on. I want to rent, not buy for 1-2 yrs, then purchase. Thanks for any help!:p

tednvon

Good Morning,

spouse and I are very familiar with the area.
There is potential for many rental opportunities for you. We are not realtors or agents, by the way...we stay in the area 3 months a year and researched many many areas before renting.

Quick answers to questions
1 Clermont is very nice town about 10-12,000 is my guess and about a 30 minute drive to Disney with traffic.
http://money.cnn.com/best/bpretire/snapshots/37543.html

2. Kissimmee is huge huge area that covers many many square miles..very important to know where in Kissimmee you are looking.

3.Celebration is a beautiful...expensive and beautiful...some homes and lots of townhouses for rent.
4. Poinciana might be a city to consider also. This is part of Kissimmee and has some nice areas and schools.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poinciana,_Florida

If I may ask,
1. What is monthly budget for rental home? Is 1000 to 1200 too much?
2. Do you want furnished or unfurnished?

This would give me an idea of where to send you to start looking...

Good Luck...Ted

Alisonsvilla

if I could afford it I would plump for Celebration.

Friends of mine moved there from the UK and it was the best thing they ever did. Their son was 17 and is really integrated into the community.
Their house price has really increased in value too-not good if you are buying-but they started off with a fairly modest 3 bed and now have a much bigger property with granny flat and pool.
I can't emphasis how wonderful the community is there. Always things going on down by the lake.
Sighs-I'd move there myself -if only.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom