Renewing Annual Passes at Magic Kingdom?

Star Command

We have annual passes. They will be valid for one day when we visit in May, therefore I can check in with them for the passholder discount on our room. However, I was wondering if we could just renew them when we visit as opposed to renewing them 6 weeks before we take our trip. This would allow us to not have to carry around a voucher to exchange when we get there and we would not have them on the charge card until we actually need them renewed. Has anyone renewed at the park, or is this simply not a possibility? Also, if I must renew before we go, how long after you contact Disney for renewal should I allow for the voucher to arrive? Thanks for your help. Really appreciate the site for all the good information and insight.:wave:

Enderikari

Star Command said:
We have annual passes. They will be valid for one day when we visit in May, therefore I can check in with them for the passholder discount on our room. However, I was wondering if we could just renew them when we visit as opposed to renewing them 6 weeks before we take our trip. This would allow us to not have to carry around a voucher to exchange when we get there and we would not have them on the charge card until we actually need them renewed. Has anyone renewed at the park, or is this simply not a possibility? Also, if I must renew before we go, how long after you contact Disney for renewal should I allow for the voucher to arrive? Thanks for your help. Really appreciate the site for all the good information and insight.:wave:

Absolutely, Guest Relations both inside and outside the park, especially at the Magic Kingdom, will be able to assist you in renewing your annual passes. Since the price you would pay online is the same price you pay at the gate (at least when concerning AP's tix are another story) the only financial benefit is renewing through your local AAA office. If you are not a AAA member, then there is no point in renewing beforehand.
Also, if you want to go ahead and order the renewal certificates, call your AP line and let them know you want to pick up the tickets in will-call. They will give you a confirmation number. Take that number, your old passes and a photo ID with you to Guest Relations and they can do it quick.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

If you are going to do it before your trip, I would allow at least 4 weeks for them to mail the voucher. So I would go with what Enderikari said, call a few days before you are going on the trip and renew them over the phone, get your confirmation number and just go to a guest services window at any of the parks to get the new AP's. You will need your old AP with you at that time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom