Relocated Attractions?

Rob562

It would not make sense at all, now that I think about it. Especially given the age of CoP and that fact that it is not a high-volume attraction.

Actually, CoP is one of the highest-capacity attractions in WDW. Each theater seats 240 people and a new show sequence starts about every 4 minutes and 40 seconds. That translates to 13 theater "dispatches" per hour, or a maximum throughput of 3120 per hour.

The problem isnt that CoP is a low-capacity attraction, it's that it doesn't even come close to pulling full-capacity audiences.

-Rob

The Empress Lilly

yuck, on vacation I stay away from anything that I can get anywhere and am always looking for unique dinning experiences. I get tired of always having to hop to Epcot for dinner where most of the unique experiences are and DHS is the park most lacking in this area.
Don't disagree with your point, just wish more people were like me.
Sushi is very popular with WDW guests. WDW understands that the taste palate of its guests has been moving away from burgers and chicken fingers and pizza for quite some time now, and so nowadays you can get sushi at well over a dozen places. But there is always room for more!

jloucks

I wasnt saying it was a bad idea, I'm just familiar with the culinary demographics that tour WDW. These savages want burgers and chicken fingers and pizza. Go outside that norm and you get complaints. (See Also, "Tomorrowland Noodle Station")

Well, that and sushi is just flat our super gross. Woah, watch you you don't get hit in the face with my wild opinion!

Bears like it. I say, "save the bears, send them sushi".

Joking aside, I am a bit of a foodie and will try anything. In my experience 90% of sushi flat out stinks (literally). 10% pretty good. It has to be stupendously fresh. ...bear style. I just don't see any sushi coming out of a WDW food trough being in that 10%.

PhotoDave219

Well, that and sushi is just flat our super gross. Woah, watch you you don't get hit in the face with my wild opinion!

Bears like it. I say, "save the bears, send them sushi".

Joking aside, I am a bit of a foodie and will try anything. In my experience 90% of sushi flat out stinks (literally). 10% pretty good. It has to be stupendously fresh. ...bear style. I just don't see any sushi coming out of a WDW food trough being in that 10%.

I think that Disney's QSR cuisine needs some serious help, and sushi isnt it. Its not that I dont care for it, its that the average guest simply doesnt want it. The average guest seems to gravitate towards burgers, fries, chicken fingers and pizza.

However.... I find that Disney is going in a rather unhealthy and downright equalliy disgusting route with things like a cheesesteak hotdog.

I have no intention of eating a bear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom