Reimagined Fantasyland Dark Rides

champdisney

Peter Pan's Flight would have to be the one dark ride that requires the most work. There's no denying how beloved Pan's Flight is but as others have stated, it is outdated and deserves the few months of closure it can get to bring those changes to light. I also think It's a Small World needs be axed. Not completely, but moved to Epcot (I don't care how unpopular the idea is to some). Now what exactly would I fill in Small World's spot? Ideally, I would've placed Frozen Ever After there but we all know how that turned out. My next choice would be a Pinocchio boat ride. And not your average boat ride either but a boat ride that actually has speed and unexpected turns (a seatbelt/harness will be required). Just like that, Pinocchio gets his own attraction located right next door to his restaurant. Next step, wishing upon a star.

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Peter Pan's Flight would have to be the one dark ride that requires the most work. There's no denying how beloved Pan's Flight is but as others have stated, it is outdated and deserves the few months of closure it can get to bring those changes to light. I also think It's a Small World needs be axed. Not completely, but moved to Epcot (I don't care how unpopular the idea is to some). Now what exactly would I fill in Small World's spot? Ideally, I would've placed Frozen Ever After there but we all know how that turned out. My next choice would be a Pinocchio boat ride. And not your average boat ride either but a boat ride that actually has speed and unexpected turns (a seatbelt/harness will be required). Just like that, Pinocchio gets his own attraction located right next door to his restaurant. Next step, wishing upon a star.
Wow...it's finally someone who has the same idea as me! Now the question is, should the ride have a drop out of monstro's mouth?

Brer Oswald

Original Poster
Monstro would definitely play a huge role towards the climax of this attraction. Much like how Ursula was suppose to have her big moment in the Little Mermaid ride and you know... We got what we got.
You seem to have a lot of ideas for this potential ride. I'm planning to start a project on here about a revitalized Fantasyland, and I'd love to hear more of your ideas. If you don't mind, would you be able to post them on a pm, on here, or we could even create a forum for the ride itself. Whatever you'd prefer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom