rehab needed

JAY-ROD

JIYI, Star Tours, GMR,CoP, Backlot, and the safaria in AK. The reason I say that is becasue of the soundtrack they use! I think they need a variety of thingsto do besides the Big Red and little red. Give the guests something diffrent for a change! I still love the safaria! :)

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by JAY-ROD
JIYI, Star Tours, GMR,CoP, Backlot, and the safaria in AK. The reason I say that is becasue of the soundtrack they use! I think they need a variety of thingsto do besides the Big Red and little red. Give the guests something diffrent for a change! I still love the safaria! :)

i really think they should take the whole poaching thing out of the safari...the animals are certainly enough without a storyline...and the 'stroyline' definately doesn't add anything to it!

i think HM needs a little rehab...and just one part of it...the graveyard. there's absolutely nothing wrong with it except the screen or whatever it is that separates the guests from the animatronics. if you pay attention to it, you can see stains and stuff on it. they should definately replace the screen!

also, i think PotC should be updated just a tad...don't change the storyline or the soundtrack, just throw in a few new characters or something, just to give us something new to look at!

wdwrules

backlot tour

1. need to put some more up to date items from newer shows and movies-dont care to see the house from golden girls

2. id also do something new in the beginning with the water and ship scenes. not sure what though

3. i like the part were the car stops, fire breaks out and then the water floods though:D

Maria

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek

i really think they should take the whole poaching thing out of the safari...the animals are certainly enough without a storyline...and the 'stroyline' definately doesn't add anything to it!

I agree.... sometimes it is even annoying! I also feel sorry for the poor cast member who does the last scene holding the rifle... you know which one, right? Poor thing and what a boring position!! hehe ;)

Chris

I think that the last scene in CoP need to be updated. It has been the same for 10 years and a lot has changed in 10 years.

I think that the poachers story line at the safari is okay. It emphasises a real problem in Africa and it might make some people aware of the issue. It also adds a little excitement for the kids on the ride. Without a story line, it is just a ride through the animals and I can do that at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. The story element makes it a little more Disney to me.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek

i think HM needs a little rehab...and just one part of it...the graveyard. there's absolutely nothing wrong with it except the screen or whatever it is that separates the guests from the animatronics. if you pay attention to it, you can see stains and stuff on it. they should definately replace the screen!

I agree....I recently videotaped the HM in nightshot, and the stains are very VERY visible with the nightshot on. I know you're not supposed to see it in that kind of light, but couldn't you actually pump some fog in there or something?

My vote goes out to an old favorite. I know i'm gonna catch grief for this, but my vote is for Space Mountain. I'm not saying it's bad, I would just like to see the Space Mountain from DLP to make its way over here. There was a discussion about what ride could revitalize tomorrowland, and I seriously think this could be it.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Fievel

I agree....I recently videotaped the HM in nightshot, and the stains are very VERY visible with the nightshot on. I know you're not supposed to see it in that kind of light, but couldn't you actually pump some fog in there or something?

My vote goes out to an old favorite. I know i'm gonna catch grief for this, but my vote is for Space Mountain. I'm not saying it's bad, I would just like to see the Space Mountain from DLP to make its way over here. There was a discussion about what ride could revitalize tomorrowland, and I seriously think this could be it.

Oh good something I can give you hell about now! lol j/k What the diffrence in DLP version od space Mt compared to RnR? only thing Iwould change about SM is the track. its so bumpy that my back kills me geting off the ride! But I still love it!:)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Yeah, I just think SM is starting to get a bit outdated, and could stand for an upgrade....perhaps go to a steel track, like RnR, just keep the same configuration, but just smoother?

Tramp

Originally posted by Maria

I agree.... sometimes it is even annoying! I also feel sorry for the poor cast member who does the last scene holding the rifle... you know which one, right? Poor thing and what a boring position!! hehe ;)

I agree with the Hot Tamale....that whole Rambo scene is stupid...the guy should be sitting on a bunch of rocks with his pants pulled down to his knees, smoking a marlboro and reading a 5 year old copy of Playboy...er, looking at the pictures. Hakuna Matata.

Monorail Lime

I think the Parking Trams need a rehab. The first thing a guest sees when they get to WDW are those noisy, smelly beasts. Not a good first impression. I'm sure there is some kind of electrical vehicle that could replace them.

Mattore

Originally posted by wdwrules
backlot tour

2. id also do something new in the beginning with the water and ship scenes. not sure what though

It would be cool to see something new, but I wouldn't count on the water tank changing anytime in the next few years though, since it was just rehabbed to its Peal Harbor-ish theme this year. :)

modelbuilder

I know it is a classic but I think that taking the jungle cruise and adding the characters and theme from jungle book would be great since you can see the real animals at AK. Same ride, just more themed and fun. They could even leave many of the jokes in there.

Jimengland

Weren't they planning to update JC at DL with Tarzan characters but did the tree house instead?
I think the car park trams at MK should be themed after the Disney movies, a bit like the new MGM parade.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Mattore

It would be cool to see something new, but I wouldn't count on the water tank changing anytime in the next few years though, since it was just rehabbed to its Peal Harbor-ish theme this year. :)

Speaking of,and sorry for the drift, but we got chosen to be the volunteers for the pearl harbor theme. It is really hard to hear the director when you're up there, and you can't even see the replay of what they just recorded, because water gets on the screens and it glares really bad. I think you should be able to purchase a video of your PH acting skills if you are chosen.

Again, sorry for the drift.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom