Refurbishment Updates

NeonNinja

Original Poster
Stay tuned right here to this thread I will be giving updates inclduing rankings on how well the refurbisments went,
Astro Orbiter
Ranking 5/10
New Rockets But the Planets do not spin

COP
7 out of 10
Best one so far sound is way lower and much better!!!

Philarmagic
1/10 No Changes Nothing at all don't know what they did while it was closed. Bad Idea Disney!

Last edited:

Tom

Beta Return
Starting when? I'm not sure I understand the necessity for starting a thread with no content. Why not wait until you've actually experienced the attractions?

mouse_luv

Actually, they did make changes to Philharmagic. They put in new carpets and redid the fabric on the seats ( when we were there in Early Sept I didn't even want to sit on them b/c they were so gross). They also finished the top of the outside of the building so it looks like the rest of the area it is in.

NeonNinja

Original Poster
Actually, they did make changes to Philharmagic. They put in new carpets and redid the fabric on the seats ( when we were there in Early Sept I didn't even want to sit on them b/c they were so gross). They also finished the top of the outside of the building so it looks like the rest of the area it is in.

Well from what I saw the fabric was already ripping in one row thats why I put it 1.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom