Refurb of Mickey's PhilharMagic

10Magic

Original Poster
I'll be in WDW next month from September 14th through the 18th. Unfortunately, my daughter's favorite attraction, Mickey's PhilharMagic, is scheduled to be down for a refurbishment until the 19th. Typically, are these refurb dates spot-on, or is there a reasonable shot that it could re-open a day or two sooner?

epcot2004

Sorry it won't be open when you are there. Hopefully they will clean that disgusting sludge that has accumulated on the screens between the seats where the scents are emitted.

Chef Mickey

They need to completely refurbish the theater. I think it's still a good show, but it will unfortunately be closed. I am learning that they will almost surely be closed during scheduled refurbishment dates, at minimum.

mitchk

Scheduled for September 8th through 19th.

I think it has been extended until the 27th. That's what intercot has it posted till:confused: I really hope they are incorrect though, my trip ends Sept 22, and I really wanted my daughter to see it again :( I'm gonna check FP+

Magenta Panther

Hopefully it is just paint and maybe new chairs.

I don't get your "hopefully". That attraction needs more than that. The film is blurry and the 3D is sometimes out of sync, to say the least. I'm hoping for a digital film upgrade, and if a Frozen sequence is going to be added, I really hope that none of the existing scenes are sacrificed to accommodate it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom