Reflections of Earth improvements including new lasers

hpyhnt 1000

Some videos up on YouTube now. None do a great job of capturing the lasers, but the tag itself was still impressive. Whoever was in charge of pyro procurement had some fun ordering the supplies for the show - a lot of new shells were used with some pretty neat effects.

EDIT: Probably the best video at this point, though you'll need to crane your head toward the end.

Last edited:

articos

Some videos up on YouTube now. None do a great job of capturing the lasers, but the tag itself was still impressive. Whoever was in charge of pyro procurement had some fun ordering the supplies for the show - a lot of new shells were used with some pretty neat effects.

EDIT: Probably the best video at this point, though you'll need to crane your head toward the end.

Good crowd. I think they liked it. ;)

THEMEPARKPIONEER

11 months later I'm happy to finally say...

Stunning.

More thoughts to come.
come on Martin... your killing me, now what? Laser images to accompany the globe, same story line but back to the classical music, projections on the buildings, what can they possibly do next? Already the show is almost as abstract as illuminations 25 and the arial lasers already have that show beat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom