refillable mugs at the resort

MITCH 112198

Original Poster
I have not been to Disney since 2011 and I am excited to be coming back in June.
My question is,
When you buy the refillable mug while staying at Pop Century, Can I refill it at any resort I might be at visiting, or only at Pop Century?

The Mighty Tim

That's interesting. I thought that with the addition of the RFID tags you could only use them at your "home" resort. Has there been a change, or has it always been like that?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
That's interesting. I thought that with the addition of the RFID tags you could only use them at your "home" resort. Has there been a change, or has it always been like that?
No you can still use them at any resort and also Boardwalk Bakery because they have a refill station in there for Boardwalk Inn. And it has always been this way. ;)

Dad 2 M & M

No you can still use them at any resort and also Boardwalk Bakery because they have a refill station in there for Boardwalk Inn. And it has always been this way. ;)
It is every resort again.....briefly it was your Home Resort.....and, the Beach Club has a refill station on the way from the boardwalk to Epcot....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom