Red Robin gourmet burgers coming to an Orlando location near to Walt Disney World?

jl3283

According to the Orlando Business Journal, Red Robin gourmet burgers are coming to an area close to Walt Disney World. This burger chain is extremely popular in other areas of the country - amazing it has not yet made it to the Orlando area.

The planned location is about 15 minutes away, at Winter Garden Village.

http://www.bizjournals.com/orlando/blog/2012/07/red-robin-deals-in-the-works-for-orlando.html

Holy Sh*t! That's right next to my house lol. We've all been wanting one in Orlando for a while now & the first one is in my neighborhood shopping center, awesome :)

Tater48

For all you Tex Mex fans out there, they are building 2 Chuy's In the Greater Orlando Area. One of them is slated to be in Kissimmee off of Black Lake Road, near the Super Target off of 192. If you've never had Chuy's, it really is pretty good. Nothing around here compares.

Pooh'sBuddy

For all you Tex Mex fans out there, they are building 2 Chuy's In the Greater Orlando Area. One of them is slated to be in Kissimmee off of Black Lake Road, near the Super Target off of 192. If you've never had Chuy's, it really is pretty good. Nothing around here compares.

No way! That's great to know. We love Chuy's. Can't help but love a place that has the Elvis Presley Memorial Plate and hubcaps on the ceiling. I usually order the chuychanga.

ExtinctJenn

The A1 burger... oh my. Such a beautiful thing.
The "Prime Chophouse" is my absolute favorite... it's very similar to the A1. :) I made the mistake of just looking it up on Weight Watcher's site however (I'm a WW girl) and it's 24 points. For anyone who isn't familiar with WW... to maybe put that into context... I have 33 points a day. So sure I could eat my favorite burger but it'd mean eating pretty much nothing but 0-point fruit all day before I did. LOL!

sweetpee_1993

I live in Southeast Houston (Kemah) and the nearest RR to us is on the other side of Houston (like 30 miles away). Ugh! I'd slap my momma for one of the pineapple Hawaiian burgers! It's burger perfection! I adore cheeseburgers so RR is right up my alley. I, too, am surprised its not already in DtD. Pollo Campero is in DtD & I thought that place was pretty blah...heck, an Applebee's would be an improvement over Pollo....

ExtinctJenn

People have to stop posting in this thread because every time it pops back into my unwatched threads it makes me want to get in my car and drive the 30 feet (or less) from the exit of our parking lot here to the Red Robin across the street. LOL!

Tater48

I live in Southeast Houston (Kemah) and the nearest RR to us is on the other side of Houston (like 30 miles away). Ugh! I'd slap my momma for one of the pineapple Hawaiian burgers! It's burger perfection! I adore cheeseburgers so RR is right up my alley. I, too, am surprised its not already in DtD. Pollo Campero is in DtD & I thought that place was pretty blah...heck, an Applebee's would be an improvement over Pollo....

At least you have Sudie's there on 45 in League City. I really miss that place.:(

Tater48

I've not heard of Sudie's. We've only been here for a month. This place is good??? I'll have to give it a try!

Really good seafood among other things. The owners, the Bailey's are really wonderful, too. Just north of 518 on 45 northbound. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

steviej

maybe I had a bad experience, but I thought red robin was disgusting when I went to the one by me, if you wanna go off site for a burger, go to steak n shake, 3 blocks off property

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom