red flyer deluxe wagon

lovepooh

Original Poster
Hi All parents out there -

We are traveling with our 4yr old and 2 yr old they no longer use a double stroller we bought our 4 year old a red flyer wagon for his birthday. They love riding in their wagon. But my question is do you think this might be more of a hassel bringing it on busses and boats. I am trying to find a second hand stroller but I almost think its going to be a waste of money since we would only use it for this trip. We use the wagon for going to the parks here and mall trips, and zoo trips. But since we are flying into orlando we will be using the bus service so thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks for any input

maggiegrace1

I do not think they allow wagons in the park..I may be wrong but I have never seen one in any of the parks ever..

Also..I could not imagine getting on a bus or a boat with a wagon..:eek:..That would take up a lot of room as you can not fold it up and hard to carry on.

nepalostparks

Direct from Disney's website:
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/theme-parks/#subCategory8

Are there any personal items I should not bring with me into the theme parks?

Items that you may not bring into the theme parks include but are not limited to:
  • Items with wheels, such as:
    • Wagons
    • Skateboards
    • Scooters
    • Inline skates
    • Shoes with built-in wheels
    • Two-wheeled or three-wheeled conveyances
    • Strollers larger than 36" x 52" (92 x 132 cm)
    • Suitcases, coolers or backpacks with or without wheels larger than 24" (61 cm) long x 15" (38 cm) wide x 18" (46 cm) high. (Coolers required for medication may be stored in a locker or at Guest Relations.)
    • Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV wheelchair or stroller
  • Alcoholic beverages
  • Weapons of any kind
  • Folding chairs
  • Glass containers (excluding baby food jars and perfume bottles)
  • Pets (unless they are service animals)
In Disney's Animal Kingdom theme Park (for the safety of the wildlife), balloons, straws and drink lids are not permitted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom