Reconsidered?

JoeTheWierd

Original Poster
My brother who did the College Program a while ago in 98 said that they do sometimes reconsider people that they reject. Is this true? I asked the question to the recruiter and I go a vague no comment type response. Also what is a pending status letter?

Joe the Wierd

se8472

Being a new college rep, I have never heard of anyone being reconsidered unless something was wrong with there applications or something such as that. I would not old my breath on that one

As for being pending, really that just means they might have a spot for ya. Really without going into to much detail, it means that we might need ya if we can't find anyone else good enought

lol

So hold your breath on that one :D

mraw

Yes, you can definitely be reconsidered for the program later if you weren’t accepted. I know people who’ve tried out two or three times before they got in. It shows that you are dedicated to working for Disney, and that you won’t let being rejected get you down. I think that showing up to a presentation after receiving a rejection really shouts “I WANT TO WORK FOR DISNEY!” … so don’t be late for that presentation- try out, get in, and have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom