Recommended Disney Photographers

richxr7

Original Poster
We are planning a wedding thats in the beginning of February 2008. We just started going over the details with the consultant. We want to know if there are choices regarding photographers and if anyone has a preference. Thanks

erinshaneb

If you don't mind me asking, roughly what do the weddings run there :eek: ..My husband and I have already gotten married (of course you could tell that by the words my husband:veryconfu )..but would love to do a 10 year anniversary party there, themed like a wedding, but have no idea what they run. Thanks.:ROFLOL:

Teenchy

We used the Disney photographers and videographer for our wedding in December and we could not have been more pleased. Not only with the quaility of the photography and video (including great editing of video) but also with our specific photographers, David & Vickey Ardnt. The photos speak for themselves but David's personaility was wonderful for our families. We have a pretty fun and social bunch and he fit right in. Not to mention the fact that we had a surprise wedding so the entire wedding was "abuzz" with excitement from the start. Because of the surprise no one was really prepared for details, but David and Vickey took control and put everyone at ease.

The link in my signature has our wedding story with photo links attached. I hope they are still working. If not I'm planning on adding the actual photos to that post soon, so you could see them.

Good luck and Congrats.

richxr7

Original Poster
If you don't mind me asking, roughly what do the weddings run there :eek: ..My husband and I have already gotten married (of course you could tell that by the words my husband:veryconfu )..but would love to do a 10 year anniversary party there, themed like a wedding, but have no idea what they run. Thanks.:ROFLOL:

Well the escape package at sunset pointe is $4000. but vow renewals and other services I am aware of their prices.

richxr7

Original Poster
We used the Disney photographers and videographer for our wedding in December and we could not have been more pleased. Not only with the quaility of the photography and video (including great editing of video) but also with our specific photographers, David & Vickey Ardnt. The photos speak for themselves but David's personaility was wonderful for our families. We have a pretty fun and social bunch and he fit right in. Not to mention the fact that we had a surprise wedding so the entire wedding was "abuzz" with excitement from the start. Because of the surprise no one was really prepared for details, but David and Vickey took control and put everyone at ease.

The link in my signature has our wedding story with photo links attached. I hope they are still working. If not I'm planning on adding the actual photos to that post soon, so you could see them.

Good luck and Congrats.

Ok thanks, I will take a look at your link

Teenchy

Check out the Wedding website www.disneyweddings.com for details. But you can do something small but nice for a couple thousand dollars or the skys the limit, for what you can dream up they can do it.
My wedding was more the skys the limit version, but it is not only going to be one of our best memories for a lifetime but our guests as well.

If you have the ability to have an event at Disney I would suggest DO IT! I dont know a better group of people to pull off a special event.

You can read the details of our December wedding in the link in my signature. Also you should order a wedding planning DVD. It will give you ideas of some of the things you could do for a vow renewal.

KeithVH

While you probably might find someone who has a better portfolio or might be a little "better", I'd think choosing a Disney shooter would be the way to go. If for no other reason than the coordination of the activities and the shooting and the more seamless interaction and familiarity of the CMs handling the event. Unless you want some specific style (like some unique photojournalism perspective) that they can't accommodate.

richxr7

Original Poster
While you probably might find someone who has a better portfolio or might be a little "better", I'd think choosing a Disney shooter would be the way to go. If for no other reason than the coordination of the activities and the shooting and the more seamless interaction and familiarity of the CMs handling the event. Unless you want some specific style (like some unique photojournalism perspective) that they can't accommodate.

Are there didn't photographers to choose from of Disney sets you up with a Disney chosen photographer?

DizneyPryncess

Stop into Frank's Studio - it's a disney wedding planning center right outside the Grand Floridian wedding pavilion. It's says appointment only, but I went really early one day and I just walked in and talked to them. They were very nice & helpful.

They can show you photography samples from disney photographers. They have coffee table books that are beautiful. You can see their cake pictures, invitations, etc. It's a great place to start planning your wedding.

P.S. I'm having a disney themed wedding, not actually a wedding in disneyworld, and they are still super helpful with it! :)

richxr7

Original Poster
I had Paul for my wedding. He was wonderful and our pics are amazing!

Thanks, sounds like we have a few photographers to choose from. My fiance and I both know that anything with Disney is always going to be great. So we just wanted to see who was better then anyone else. We are currently waiting for the wedding planner to get a hold of us and then start the major planning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom