Recommendation for those with infants and toddlers

ToTBellHop

Hi all,

I wanted to share a tidbit for those of you with (really) little ones. One issue a lot of people run into is napping--the little ones need multiple naps of course but you don't necessarily want to go back to your hotel (one hour of travel each way) for each nap. Never mind what you do if you are staying at All-Star Sports and your infant starts rubbing his eyes in Fantasyland, and you KNOW you aren't getting to the Pack & Play in time. We invested in infant/toddler carriers and they were INVALUABLE. The babies could sleep on us (which they love) and we could then grab a bite to eat, shop (unthinkable with babies!), take in the sights, or go on rides. They woke up refreshed and ready to go! It's far better than them falling asleep in the stroller which prevents Mom and Dad from doing much of anything.
1174600_716528329599_923669323_n.jpg

You can see in the pic that we also invested in some noise-reducing earmuffs for the boys (Baby Banz makes them specifically for the little ones) which were wonderful! As you all know, WDW is loud and could end even the deepest nap and cause the worst meltdown, but with the earmuffs, we walked by MiSiCi without even a toe wiggle from the babies! It was just wonderful...

And with them able to get great naps, they were refreshed, smiley, and enjoyed the rides they went on and shows they saw!
998774_716436733159_1587242899_n.jpg
1186770_716261823679_262586700_n.jpg

It was such a wonderful vacation that we will be back with them in January for their 1st birthdays and in May for our 5-year anniversary (with the kiddos in tow, of course :) ).

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I could not agree more about the carriers. I used one with my youngest daughter and it made everything from getting on attractions to watching shows so much easier.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom