Really, no security cameras?

Bluewaves

Maybe someone should just use some common sense and not leave their valuables unattended in a public space where anyone could just take them.

MickeyMomV

I've gone from Miami to Orlando stuck in 7 hours of traffic.. even on a good day you can't get there in 3-3.5 hours.
I was just going off of mapquest on the drive time.... I've personally only done the drive once (round trip) and it was 17-18 years ago. from memory it sounded good.

21stamps

I was just going off of mapquest on the drive time.... I've personally only done the drive once (round trip) and it was 17-18 years ago. from memory it sounded good.

No worries.. I still have nightmares about missing a flight out of Orlando due to being stopped on 95 for multiple hours.lol edit- I was on the turnpike, not 95 then.

It's typically a 4hr drive to reach Miami (no traffic)... but it also depends on where they live. From my house in Palm Beach (near the ocean) it was usually about 3.5hours with normal traffic. But WDW to reach WPB in under 3...all depends on snowbirds and tourists ;)

If the train ever opens it will help SoFloridians out tremendously! I have to make the drive from Port of Miami to WDW in November. If the Brightline opens by then we will probably go that route.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom