Really disappointed about Hulk

RMichael21

When did they say late summer? usually that means like LATE LATE summer lol like even into September sometimes
In several promos, as well on the construction walls for quite a while. Late summer constitutes as Early/Mid August - Labor Day, with early summer being Memorial Day - June and mid Summer being July.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Frozen Ever After at WDW seems to be a perfect example of why you don't rush to open an attraction until it is completely ready. Glad Universal tends to wait until things are at least mostly working properly.
As much as I prefer Universal, I would say Disney usually has a smoother time with new attractions. Granted, they're much less innovative nowadays. AND it seems Kong is going exceptionally smoothly.

imperius

Lol, so we're disappointed in Universal for not opening by a made up date? It's a new queu, relaced track, added lighting, and will still be done in a year, but since it isn't open by a date one person wants, they are a disappointment.
:rolleyes:

JT3000

Like Gringotts? Remember that mess when the ride opened? The thing is that most attractions (if not all) have teething issues when they open and Uni is not really better than Disney at that.

At least they didn't pull a Test Track. Just sayin'.

KirstyLou

Has a date been set for this yet? I've seen they've been testing the lighting system etc. I go in Sept so am hoping it's back open by then!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom