Real Magic

Minthorne

Original Poster
I dropped my wallet somewhere around crescent lake today. I spent hours searching. I reported it lost at my resort (Boardwalk) canceled my credit cards and final gave up. I luckily had some gift card in my backpack so I went to Epcot to make the best of things. When I got back I checked at the desk - not expecting any good news. I was thrilled to discover some unknown kind person turned it in - with nothing missing! Even all the cash. I'm a 46 grown man but I cried tears of joy. There are good people in the world.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I dropped my wallet somewhere around crescent lake today. I spent hours searching. I reported it lost at my resort (Boardwalk) canceled my credit cards and final gave up. I luckily had some gift card in my backpack so I went to Epcot to make the best of things. When I got back I checked at the desk - not expecting any good news. I was thrilled to discover some unknown kind person turned it in - with nothing missing! Even all the cash. I'm a 46 grown man but I cried tears of joy. There are good people in the world.

That's wonderful news! You must be so relieved. Glad to hear that some kind person turned in your wallet; yes, there still are good people in the world. :) Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

MOXOMUMD

Omigoodness someone upstairs was watching over you!

Goofyernmost

I found a wallet at WDW once years ago. It had over a hundred dollars in it and no ID. I'm not ashamed to say that I thought about just using it because I felt that if I turned it in and there is no ID the money would probably not see the light of day, however, I had two young kids at the time, and didn't want to make them think that I was dishonest so I decided that if there was going to be any guilt it wasn't going to be mine. I turned it in and never checked back to see if it was claimed or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom