"Ready to meet a charming Russian"

mergatroid

Original Poster
As well as supporting a charming Russian near you.

Well I've finally just chatted to her online. Seemed a lovely person and said she was definitely the same lady as in the picture too. Turns out she just needs a place to put some of her money and is willing to pay me for helping her! All I had to do was give her my bank account and she's putting in $3,000 for a week for safe keeping and will draw out $2,000 in a weeks time leaving me a nice $1,000 profit :cool:

That'll help pay for our trip later this year, guess I had the last laugh here then losers didn't I ;)

Last edited:

Nemo14

Well I've finally just chatted to her online. Seemed a lovely person and said she was definitely the same lady as in the picture too. Turns out she just needs a place to put some of her money and is willing to pay me for helping her too! All I had to do was give her my bank account and she's putting in $3,000 for a week for safe keeping and will draw out $2,000 in a weeks time leaving me a nice $1,000 profit :cool:

That'll help pay for our trip later this year, guess I had the last laugh here then losers didn't I ;)

Gee - does she have a Nigerian uncle?

mergatroid

Original Poster
Technology eh. Did the big shop today and my bank card was declined as the computer incorrectly said I had no money left in my account, we can put a man on the moon yet we can't build a card reader that's 100% reliable :banghead:. Technology, don't you just hate it :mad:

Nemo14

Technology eh. Did the big shop today and my bank card was declined as the computer incorrectly said I had no money left in my account, we can put a man on the moon yet we can't build a card reader that's 100% reliable :banghead:. Technology, don't you just hate it :mad:
Perhaps if you e-mailed 100,000 of your closest friends explaining your dire circumstances, you might get some help. I know it worked for me.

Arthur Wellesley

Perhaps if you e-mailed 100,000 of your closest friends explaining your dire circumstances, you might get some help. I know it worked for me.
That was a loan I gave you, not a free handout. And since you brought it up, just a friendly reminder that the 10th of the month is rolling around. Please see to it I am repaid my dues so there won't be any "accidents" down the road. Thank you.

Arthur Wellesley

So here is the ad that greeted me this morning:

Now let's see if we can count all the wrong in this particular one.

1. "Universal Studios Coupons". Either the creators of this ad are living in a pre-1999 era and are completely oblivious to the fact that IOA now exists, or they simply have no clue this resort destination is no longer referred to as simply Universal Studios, but rather, Universal Orlando Resort. Either way, this just appears uneducated on the part of the "company" which is offering the coupons. Kinda as silly as me opening a company which offers coupons to WDW, and calling it: "Cheap Animal Kingdom Discounts".

2. Here's what really raises a red flag as to the legitimacy of this particular "company" selling Uni coupons. What in blazes is the yellow/orange roller coaster they have as an illustration? I haven't been to Uni in several years myself, but I highly doubt this ride is on property (or anywhere in central Florida for that matter).

I'm not accusing this company of being a scam, but they certainly know how to appear shady & completely uninformed on their product. Okay who am I kidding? It's probably a scam.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom