Oscar Mayer Memer
Original Poster
Sorry!

3pL0l7x.png

:joyfull:

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Original Poster
Grrrrr. I was trying to book a quick November trip this morning.

Hey mouse, you are failing to meet my expectations.

TWDC's websites are the very worst I've ever used. Making FP+ this week? Want to view your plans to get your current times?

8Gt1uoY.png

You couldn't set the bar any lower, yet MK is so crowded that you can't even walk through it this week.

rob0519

TWDC's websites are the very worst I've ever used. Making FP+ this week? Want to view your plans to get your current times?

8Gt1uoY.png

You couldn't set the bar any lower, yet MK is so crowded that you can't even walk through it this week.

Typical horrible Disney IT experience. If this type of service was allowed on say any Discover, Master Card, American Express , etc. network all hell would break loose, but because Disney has a cult like following and is the only game like it on the planet they can get away with treating their customers like this.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Original Poster
So how many millions of dollars do you think they lose during a 12 hour outage like that?

Disney? Probably zero. Their fan base is so loyal that they could be down for days and people would simply wait in standby to book.

Any other company, it could have caused a significant impact to their bottom line. Especially if there were any SLA hits.

StarshipDisney

Also not sure why they still have 2018 resort reservations locked out. Unless it is just me, every time I visit the Disney website it will not let me select any dates past 01 Jan 2018. I just checked a few minutes ago and same story.

This is May 2017 so figured they would let you reserve at least into May 2018. Last trip I made my resort reservation a full year in advance so not sure why they limit you to under 8 months now.

DisneyJoe

Also not sure why they still have 2018 resort reservations locked out. Unless it is just me, every time I visit the Disney website it will not let me select any dates past 01 Jan 2018. I just checked a few minutes ago and same story.

This is May 2017 so figured they would let you reserve at least into May 2018. Last trip I made my resort reservation a full year in advance so not sure why they limit you to under 8 months now.
They never open online until June, but you can call up to 499 days in advance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom