Read Me Asap

woofboy111

Sorry, I went to that site and I still can't find the article. Probably because I cant remember what ee stands for...Any help?

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by woofboy111
Sorry, I went to that site and I still can't find the article. Probably because I cant remember what ee stands for...Any help?

Early Entry....used to be Surprise Mornings.

Tramp

Originally posted by wdwcrazy
Thanks for the link! I sure spoke my mind. :D

Yeah.....i spoke my mind too....i just don't think they're gonna be too receptive to the idea of putting a HOOTERS on Main St.:lookaroun

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Tramp

Yeah.....i spoke my mind too....i just don't think they're gonna be too receptive to the idea of putting a HOOTERS on Main St.:lookaroun

Hooters, Hooters, Hooters!:sohappy: ;)

zonguy

Hey guys,

I picked up a copy of the WDW hotel publication "World Update" from AKL tonight. This copy is dated for October 16th through the 31st.

Surprise Mornings (yes that is was the publication calls it) is scheduled through the rest of the month.

Now, a disclaimer is also listed on the page stating that hours, entertainment, and information is subject to change.

If SM is such a good thing for drawing guests to the hotels, I cannot imagine the bean counters that have taken over the magic of WDW would kill it. I would rather think that there may be some confusion with e-ticket nights....

hellokitty1

Original Poster
I emailed Mousesavers.com and asked Mary
what she thought about early entry being
discontinued and here is what she said:

No, it's happening. I just can't get anyone nailed down on WHEN! I think
details are still being worked out. As soon as I get some details, I'll
put them on the site!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I hope this is wrong, but she seems to think
they are still planning on ending ee!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Well we saw the same thing with all the rumors of MK delaying openings of Adventureland etc - and that didnt happen - so there is still hope yet.

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Forever?

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
Are they gone forever? They might start back once the heavy season picks up again...:confused: :confused: :confused:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :fork:

I'm guessing that they will resume as things get busier again, especially over the holidays!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom