rct !!!

Sire_Bobbie

Original Poster
Isn't rct the best game ever! This has got to be the closest we will ever get to being Walt. I Just hope that somebody, somewhere does a rct version of WDW, so that we could all have fun tinkering away to our hearts content.:)

Bring on rct2:D :D :D :D :D :D

Kontra

I heard a while back that a Disney expansion for RCT was in the works, but I think that's now dead because of Disney's new line of Imagineering PC games coming out. Check this little bit of info on the one of their new games:

"Ultimate Ride" -- Players create the ultimate ride ... then strap
themselves in and experience the high-speed rush invented by their own
twisted imaginations! With only the laws of physics to hold them back,
gamers can build their own rides and customize an entire 3D experience
with "Ultimate Ride," the first game from the new Imagineering brand,
and the only photo-realistic, real-time 3D game that lets true roller
coaster fans and gamers alike design, customize, test and ride their
own roller coasters. In Mission Mode, players make a roller coaster
based on specific criteria, for example, "four loops, a minimum G
force of seven and a ride rating of 10." In Free Form Mode, create any
roller coaster imaginable and customize it through a combination of
environments, backgrounds, characters and props. When it's done
players can "ride" their creation in first-person view or from four
unique camera angles, including a 360 degree view from anywhere in
the park. They can then email their coaster to friends to share the
adrenaline rush, or post it to the Ultimate Ride website
(www.ultimateridegame.com) to compete with other designers for
Rollergod status!"

I can hardly wait! But I think I would rather have a game from Disney more based on the themes and slow rides, not just coasters. There's already enough of those games out as it is. Anybody remember Disney's first release of a coaster building program way back, it was one of the first ones out there.

RCT2 will rock!

Brett

Kontra, I'm with you. Now that I've played Roller Coaster Tycoon to death and have mastered the thrill rides, I'd love a game that gave you the chance to design slow rides and theming in more detail.

WDW-Imagineer

Yes, I really wish you could theme rides better. I'm always trying to recreate Disney-type rides and I am usually unsucessful because I can't them too much. I would also love an expansion pack with Disney rides, but it doesn't look like thats gonna happen... :(

Disney Maniac

Kontra, I think the coaster building game you're thinking of is simply called "Roller Coaster." I have it...somewhere...it's a great game...the interface could use a little work, but it's fun to look at models of some famous (and made-up) roller coasters, like Disneyland's Matterhorn.

buzzconseil

WDW with RCT

:p

hi friends, I am french and I am a big fan of RCT, as you !!

I found a wonderful site wher you can download the magic kingdom, the adress is : www.members.home.net/slammjg/rctmk/

Enjoy !!!

Stephane

Ps : I have created the disneyland paris park (with some 'new' attractions) and I am working on the RCT version of the Walt Disney Studios Paris (which will open in april 2002).

WDW-Imagineer

Thank you buzzconseil, I have already downloaded this before, but I was looking for the link to pass on to you guys.

PS. make sure you download the Drexler patch.

HorizonsMan

If yall need any help on making the rides for any of the parks for rct just let me know , i have the game and both add ons so i can help with any thing, just ask.

Rian020

RCT

Check out Danimation.com if you're really interested in RCT. Danimation is the best source for everything RCT, plus if you were to do a search in their forums for disney parks, you would see that tons of people have created Disney parks. In fact, I'm creating a Disney park myself called Disneyland New England. I don't want to give away any details yet, but it should be finished this summer. :)

WDW-Imagineer

Re: RCT

Originally posted by Rian020
Check out Danimation.com if you're really interested in RCT. Danimation is the best source for everything RCT, plus if you were to do a search in their forums for disney parks, you would see that tons of people have created Disney parks. In fact, I'm creating a Disney park myself called Disneyland New England. I don't want to give away any details yet, but it should be finished this summer. :)

I'm always making new Disney parks as well, although it takes me a while because I pay attention to every detail - so I guess you could say mine are true Disney parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom