ray borque

Brett

Bleh! :( I'm a St. Louis Blues fan, so I'm not too happy with the Avs. But anywho, congrats to Ray Borque....

Disney Maniac

I'm a huge Flyers fan and am SO glad that the Avs kicked huge Devils butt!! :D Yeah Ray! Also, gotta congratulate John Vanbiesbrouck on a great 20-year career as he retires from the game.

Ariel

Being a Mass. native, we are all thrilled for him and were happy to see him back here the other day to celebrate with Mass. We still love him!!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Tramp
I'm a die-hard Ranger fan too...give us another 50 years and we'll build a team that'll kick butt! :):)

I'm pretty much disgusted with the Rangers anymore. They need to just fire the entire team (players, staff, everybody) and start over. :mad: :mad:

Goofster

Let the Rangers have him! He's been a real baby lately! I'm for the Pens, so congrats to Ray, and nice job Av's. If the devils woulda won they would have stole the most recent two in row from the pens. Great First Season back Mario! later jags

JBloom1029

Original Poster
jagr is a baby and the rangers would still suck if they got him theyre so bad. and o yeah detroit won 2 in a row from in 97 and 98 i think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom