Disney CFO Jay Rasulo to resign end of June 2015

Disneyhead'71

A given once Staggs won the beauty contest.
Rasulo didn't even have a pony in that horse race.

jayrasulo__121205201412.jpg

Oh wait, you probably meant that as some sort of metaphor. My bad.

asianway

And the fanbois will ignorantly crow as if some giant evil has been removed from 'their' beloved company, totally missing the point that he was cut from the exact same cloth as Bob Iger and Tom Staggs. And so it goes ... and goes ...
Hey maybe it's finally time the kid killer got the big chair?

Kevin_W

And the fanbois will ignorantly crow as if some giant evil has been removed from 'their' beloved company, totally missing the point that he was cut from the exact same cloth as Bob Iger and Tom Staggs. And so it goes ... and goes ...

I don't see anything like that going on in this thread. No need to be condescending.

JordanNite

Who is he .,... and what did he contribute to Disney?

Was he involved in the ZERO new attractions that have come to Disney in the past few years since CEO Iger came on board?

Was he just bored because Disney don't do anything new?

Was he simply a yes man to Iger?

Does this mean we will see new attractions?

Mouse Trap

No. He's just one cluelessly cancerous executive out of many, including Iger and Staggs.

Admittedly, he was one of the worst. So...
QuYD3.jpg

Wait a minute...we are classifying Iger as cancerous now? Once again a perfect example of people thinking WDW is a reflection of the company as a whole. While I do not agree with every decision the guy has made, he certainly knows how to run a BUSINESS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom