• Spaceship Earth

Votes: 56 46.3%
  • Sorcerer Mickeys Hat

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Tree of Life

Votes: 7 5.8%

• Total voters

DisneyJunkie

Had to go with Spaceship Earth at #1......it's simply the most unique structure of all of them and the one that I can't stop looking at. Then it's followed by Cinderella Castle, Tree of Life, and far last.....the Sorcerer Mickey Hat.

BrianV

The poll really should be what is your least favorite...Mickey hat or tree.

And as much as they wanted it to be, the earful tower was never a successful park icon. You couldn't see it from anywhere.

The Mickey hat may be unloved by a vocal few, but I suspect it would narrowly beat out the tree.

cheezbat

1. Cinderella Castle
2. Spaceship Earth
3. Mount Mayday
4. Tree of Life
5. Chinese Theatre
6. Mount Gushmore
7. Earful Tower

(Not worth mentioning on this list: BAH...piece of crap)

DABIGCHEEZ

Of the 4 icons listed, for me...

Cinderella's Castle
Tree of Life
Sorcerer Mickey's Hat (remove the stage though and never understood or will understand the hate)
Spaceship Earth

MickeyisMyBestFriend

Cinderella's castle- the architecture of it is very impressive and it just seems like the symbol of magic
Mickey Hat- I was young while the earful tower was the symbol so I just accepted the hat and it looks pretty cool, I understand the hate but I can't add to it
Spaceship Earth- I stayed ( and still do) a lot at the Boardwalk or Beach Club so we would always go through the International Gateway on those trips the times when we didn't it was really nice to see it n its full glory
Tree of Life- yes, this is one awesome tree but........
I think my favoritism for the parks also weighed in here, so if you asked me my ranking for the parks it would be the same list.

copcarguyp71

Sorcerer Mickey's Hat...

poopon_zps9b91c917.jpg

Thumbelina

I was really torn between Castle and Spaceship Earth but I chose Spaceship Earth For the poll but my list is.
1. Castle/Spaceship Earth
2.Earful Tower
3.Tree of Life
4.Mickey's Hat

EOD K9

I think a better icon than the hat would be that board thingy the director has and says "Scene 2 Take 7" ... whatever you call that thingy ... and maybe it should be upfront when you first enter the Studios? After all, this is suppose to be about movies, right?
A clapboard?

Sassagoula-Rvr

1. Castle....I understand it doesn't fit on main st. But...seeing that at the end of the street is when I really feel that I am there.

2. Spaceship Earth...a very close second...engineering wonder and fits the park perfectly.

3. Tree of life....like spaceship earth....an amazing wonder that is perfect for the park....it's basically a 2b. On my list.

4. Hat....don't care....but nothing remarkable about this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom