• Sorcerer Mickeys Hat

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Tree of Life

Votes: 7 5.8%

• Total voters

Mouse3268

Spaceship Earth
Cinderella's Castle
Tree of Life (Could have possibly passed the castle if there wasn't nets around it)
Mickey's Hat

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Castle
Epcot/Tree - Tie
Hat - I don't mind the Hat as an icon but I think it's in the wrong location or something needs to be done to make it match the area better.

Disnee4Me

I think a better icon than the hat would be that board thingy the director has and says "Scene 2 Take 7" ... whatever you call that thingy ... and maybe it should be upfront when you first enter the Studios? After all, this is suppose to be about movies, right?

MaryJaneP

Is Jimmy Kimmel filmed? Thought he was broadcast via video. Anyway, 1 = SSE, 2 = Castle, 3 = Earful Tower, 4 = Tree of Life. HS icon improperly stolen from us and the BAH forced unwillingly by TDO commercecrats.

JIMINYCR

Cinderella Castle ... Walt's Weenie
Tree of Life ... Always amazed by the animal carvings
Spaceship Earth ... An architectural wonder
Crappy Hat ... :arghh: :banghead:

ninjaprincesst

I guess I am all alone in this but the giant golf ball bugs me more than the hat, at least the hat ties into Disney and movies. the castle is beautiful and says MK, the tree has the amazing carvings and fits the animal and nature theme, Spaceship earth just looks like a big squatty golf ball, but it is impressive architecture. I don't hate any of them though.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
While I have no feelings for Sorcerer Mickey's hat.. It's pretty sad nobody at all chose Tree of Life.. because honestly, that really is a great icon for Animal Kingdom!

Although with even that said, I chose Spaceship Earth. I know Magic Kingdom gives the icon for basically the whole resort if you think about it. But I love Spaceship Earth's design.. and I always love telling somebody "there's a ride in there" and they're like "....whut? o.o"

mateomouse

1) Spaceship Earth
2) Cinderella Castle
3) Tree of Life
4) Sorcerer Mickey's Hat

I don't really hate the hat, it just isn't my favorite. My biggest issue with it is that its a GIFT SHOP!!! I can't really say anything about the blocked view, because I don't remember a HS without it.

Zweiland

I have to say:

Spaceship Earth
Tree of Life
Sorcerer Mickey/Castle Tied

I know that the hat gets lots of hate because of the hollywood boulevard blocking, but I still like it/them all. Honestly though, I have never understood the castle...It makes just as much sense to me to have you be looking at a giant hat down Hollywood Boulevard as it does to be looking down a 1900s Main Street and see a Fairy tale Castle. I know I'm probably going to get a lot of crap for this, but thats my opinion
Actually, I think many people will agree with you. This is why I like Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland better: because it's still a "weenie" that will draw people in, but not as large and imposing to intrude upon the theme of Main Street.

Cinderella Castle achieved this same effect when it was set back by trees. It was much less imposing, and in my opinion, the trees made it a much better icon than it is today.

2by69x.jpg

G00fyDad

My favorites are:
1 - Spaceship Earth
2 - Cinderella's Castle
3 - Chinese Theater (I refuse to acknowledge the BAH as an icon :cautious: )
4 - Tree of Life

harryk

1. Cinderella Castle
2. Spaceship Earth
3. The Great Movie Ride/Chinese Theater
4. Figment
5. The Earful Tower
6. The Tree of Life

The hat is not a park icon. The hat is a temporary structure that they have not demolished yet.
How does management define 'temporary'?

TB4244

Spaceship Earth is number one for me, probably because Epcot is my favourite park.
Cinderella's Castle
Tree of Life
Earful Tower, not the Mickey Hat

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom