Random Oddities of Disney

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Have you ever come across things that somehow reflect Disney in just the oddist way possible? Say a special or something that is mentioned in a movie or any other type of media? This the post for you...I'd like to start this off with this...

All 4 One singing I Swear in Disneyland....

Last edited:

Cosmic Commando

Have you ever come across things that somehow reflect Disney in just the oddist way possible? Say a special or something that is mentioned in a movie or any other type of media? This the post for you...I'd like to start this off with this...

All 4 One singing I Swear in Disneyland....

Odd and related, but maybe not in the way you had in mind...

All-4-One released a version of "When You Wish Upon a Star" as part of their Christmas album. It's not bad, but it's very odd. When you wish upon a star, is that like in the same department that handles Santa's list?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Odd and related, but maybe not in the way you had in mind...

All-4-One released a version of "When You Wish Upon a Star" as part of their Christmas album. It's not bad, but it's very odd. When you wish upon a star, is that like in the same department that handles Santa's list?

Well, to make this even odder to it...That clip I posted came from This special...Circus of The Stars Goes to Disneyland..It's at the end of the video but, you'd think it would have been part of some other special......It's not...

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Man..They wanted guests to see Captain EO so badly....They had a Grand Opening TV Special...And Michael Jackson is not in it at all....George Lucas is tho (acting like he's working) in one scene...:hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom