Radisson Resort Parkway

Superman

Original Poster
I am going to WDW In march with my girlfriend. We are staying at the Radisson resort Parkway off property. I was curious if anyone has stayed at this hotel or have heard anything of interest, So far from what i know it seems like a great place, curious if anyone has any information I appreciate the input

- The Man of Steel :wave:

Cheryl

We love this hotel and stayed there many times before we joined the DVC. The rooms were nicely decorated, the staff very friendly, good location, the pools were great (my son enjoyed the waterslide at the one pool with the waterfall)...if I remember correctly though, the pool next to the restaurant was NOT heated, the restaurant had fabulous food, and there's like a 50s diner inside that was great too. The location is great too since it's right off the highway there...in fact, I just referred my brother and his family to stay there so I'd definitely refer you as well!

Have a great trip!! Don't forget your trip report! Bring some magic home with you for us!:) :D

Superman

Original Poster
Thanks I am going to be there on Monday.. anyone else been there and want to give a review always appreciated :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom