Quicksilver Taxi Sedan Service A+++

vanonid

Original Poster
I went to Disney last Monday, Nov. 22nd and came back on Wednesday, December 1st. I wanted to try something different from the usual. Mears would have cost me $100 for me and my family round trip from the airport to the resort. So I put a post a few weeks back and got the company of Quicksilver, who is also a sponsor to this site for a transportation change.

I notice that after I get my luggage, I have to wait on line for a Mears ticket shuttle, I waited 15-20 minutes (my experience) while I waited and went throught the process and line. Then I walked over to the Mears station outside and waited 20-45 minutes for the next shuttle. Then we waited while they loaded everyone on as well as two other stops in the airport, not to mention stops at other resorts.

It took for ever to get to the resort, at least it felt that way. Qucksilver was there by the luggage rack, we got the luggage, he got the car, and away we went. It took us 25 minutes to get to Coronado's. Mears would have been 1.5 to 2 hours. I paid $95 round trip (Mears would have been $100). I gave a $10 tip each way and saved all that time. I saved time, well worth the little extra I paid.

I'm very happy:) with their service. I thought others would like to know.

DiPSU224

We just used Quicksilver this past week after hearing great things about them on this site. Both drivers that we had were very nice and we never had to wait for them. We figured we probably saved ourselves over an hour on both our trips to and from the airport. We were even able to add on an extra 15 minutes for a stop at Downtown Disney to pick something up on our way back to the airport for a small fee. We will definetly use them again on our next trip.

jesserin

We're using Quicksilver tomorrow morning! Thanks for the great recommendation! Sounds like we won't be disappointed... we're heading to Coronado too - which buildings were you in and any recommendations on the best one to stay at?

vanonid

Original Poster
We stayed and requested a few days before going, we asked for Casitas 1 building. It's next to the Pepper Market and in between bus stop 1 and 2. We found bus stop 2 easier for the crowded days becuase it's usually the first stop while bus stop one was last of the 4 stops.

My room came with a refridge. and the beds looked new and the room smelled great.

bgraham34

We used QS this weekend. And I was very Happy with them. Friendly and quick and one time even I was not coming from NJ.. THanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom