quick service meals

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Another fan here of Tangierine Cafe at EPCOT (Morocco Pavilion). At MK, I like Columbia Harbour House, and Cosmic Ray's--but really more for the whimsical Sonny Eclipse "stage show" in CR's. ;)

EvilQueen-T

I tend to suggest you look at the menus and get an idea of what you and your group like to eat. At AK we like Yak and Yeti, Flame Tree BBQ, and for me just getting samosas at Mr.Kamals works for me for lunch. At Epcot you have so many choices you can pick based on cuisine or share and eat around the world a bit. We did that when our kids were about middle school age and they loved it. I think they felt like the groups who drink around the world and they tried things they wouldn't otherwise try so it was fun. We took turns choosing a single item at each spot and everyone had to at least take one bite to try it.

Minnie Mum

Because food preferences are so highly individual, I suggest you check out the menus to see what YOU would like. Once you've narrowed things down, come back for opinions on your choices (but be prepared for widely differing views). Here's a good site with relatively updated menus:
http://allears.net/dining/menu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom