Quick Queue in November

travelagentmom

Original Poster
Will we need to buy quick queues for the 3rd week in November? Planning on going Wednesday Nov 19th. Only reason we would get it would be just for my daughter and I for the 2 roller coasters so my husband and son don't have to wait along time for us to ride them. Is it worth buying or should ride lines be really short that time of year?

Journey_On

The week before Thanksgiving is usually not too busy at theme parks. If you want to get Quick Queue just for Manta and Kraken, then it may not be worth it to get Quick Queue (Quick Queue also includes Wild Arctic, Antarctica, Sky Tower, Journey to Atlantis, and TurtleTrek). If you arrive at the park right when it opens, you should be able to ride Manta and Kraken with a minimal wait.

919Florida

Like the other poster said getting there early and ready the rides first thing you will not have any issues and will be able to get on the rides with little wait. Another idea is if you get there and it looks to busy for you, you can always buy quick queue in the park. Hope that helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom