quick and casual meal vouchers

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
:slurp: This is just a general question but where can you get the quick and casual meal vouchers now, the family and I have used them before and they are a great money saver but, where we got them the last time it seems they are not selling them anymore, and I don't want to go to ebay because you pay more than they are worth, thanks in advance:wave:

JPVonDrake

These vouchers are created and sold only to convention guest, not available to the public. You may want to consider Disney's new vacation packages with a meal plan. Anything you purchase through E-Bay will be buyer-be-ware, as you may get them and have them not accepted at Disney.

barnum42

There are meal vouchers available at the counter service places in Animal Kingdom, outside of what VonDrake posted above they are the only ones I'm aware of. You get three vouchers, one for entrée and drink, one for an ice cream or popcorn and one for a bottled drink.

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
Craig & Lisa said:
:slurp: This is just a general question but where can you get the quick and casual meal vouchers now, the family and I have used them before and they are a great money saver but, where we got them the last time it seems they are not selling them anymore, and I don't want to go to ebay because you pay more than they are worth, thanks in advance:wave:

:) thanks for the answers but, I think maybe my question was not completely understood. We have purchased the vouchers before, at connections and at hotwire savings club, hotwire does not have them anymore, and at this point we do not want to pay so much to join connections just to buy them for only once a year, so if anyone knows where we can purchase them elsewhere we would be very grateful, thanks again:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom