Questions re Message Quoting

JillC LI

Original Poster
I'm re-posting this under this forum for more traffic. I have a few technical questions about the new format. I've figured most stuff I use regularly out, but I was wondering: (1) when I click on Reply and it brings me to the bottom of the page with a quote box, is there anyway to get back to the post I was on without scrolling up through all the remaining messages on that page? and

(2) if I'm out of touch for a bit and let's say I Reply to a message on page 250 out of 251, it seems to post my new message at the bottom of page 250 instead of 251, but that means that those people who are up to date will not see my new message because they've already read beyond it. Is there some way to avoid that, or will that have to await the update that allows us to Quote from multiple pages (which I realize cannot be done yet)?

Hope I was clear with those questions. Thanks for your help.

Jill

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
(1) As of right now, no. Hang tight on that one.

(2) If you look above your post it will show a bar stating something about other messages. If you click that you will see it falls in line as the last post in the thread.

Take that, Nepa! :cool:

nepalostparks

(2) if I'm out of touch for a bit and let's say I Reply to a message on page 250 out of 251, it seems to post my new message at the bottom of page 250 instead of 251, but that means that those people who are up to date will not see my new message because they've already read beyond it.

Although it shows as posting on that page, it actually posts it at the very end of the thread, regardless of what page you are quoting from. So no issue there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom