Questions about my Pin Code???

stevehousse

I currently have free dining booked for November. Today I recieved a pin code for room discounts...

Am I able to add the room discount to my current trip on top of the free dining or will it be one or the other? Just curious...thanks for the help!

Tinkerbell397

You can try it but I think most of the free dining offers come with the stipulation that you purchase a full price stay at a participating hotel. I just received an offer/pin for free dining during most nights through the end of December. The offer specifies a "non-discounted" room and ticket package. Good luck and have a Magical Trip. We will also be in Disney in November but this is our first off site stay. :cat:

Upvote 0

allgiggles

You can usually only apply one discount to your reservation but it never hurts to try to add a second one. Assuming you can only use one, make sure you calculate your savings to determine which is better for your family -- free dining or the room discount. For our family (5 or 6 people), free QS dining saves us over $1,200 and a room discount usually only saves us about $350-400 (at a Value Resort). But for many families, the room discount ends up being the better deal financially.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

You can only use 1 discount. We got a pin for Free Dining for November also, so we are staying at POFQ and it ended up being a much bigger savings than the room discount!

Upvote 0

stevehousse

Original Poster
Ya I checked at PO but it was $4-500 more dollars to stay there so we stuck with CBR...hopefully we get a new renovated room! Anyone know of the timeline or if Martinique has been updated yet?

Upvote 0

PrincessNelly_NJ

Ya I checked at PO but it was $4-500 more dollars to stay there so we stuck with CBR...hopefully we get a new renovated room! Anyone know of the timeline or if Martinique has been updated yet?
We were originally booked at CSR because no other resorts were available. We kept checking and boom each moderate had rooms available! So keep checking.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom