question

CiNdErELLiE930

Original Poster
My school choir is takeing a trip to Disney in April, and I can't decide if I should go. Im afraid it wont be as much fun as usual because we wont have as much freedom, I dont want it to ruin it for me!! I cant decide if I want to drive down on a bus with 30 choir kids and then go spend my money on hopper passes when i already have an annual pass(it comes with the package). On the other hand it sounds really fun because we will get to work with people from the shows and stuff. Hmm I just don't know what to do!!

Has anyone been down there with a school group?

CheshireCatStar

If you're interested in continuing with choir in your future, then yes. Any contact with industry professionals will give you networking opportunities that you can use later on, and it will also give you a slightly more professional look into the thing.

Also, if you have friends in your choir (which I'm assuming you do :) ), how often would you be able to go to WDW with them rather than with your family or whomever you normally go to WDW with? I'd do it :)

Moonshadow1

Music trips are always a blast. I marched in a parade in WDW when I was in high school. It is one of those things you never forget. Giving up a little freedom for an experience like that is a small price to pay. Besides a chaperon won't follow you 24/7. When we went, once we were in the park we were on our own. You should go.

tigger248

Never been on a music trip, but I did go with my school in 8th grade. We went on science related tours at Epcot. It was a lot of fun! Not the same as when I usually go, but still fun. I got to go with some friends who I otherwise never would have had the chance to go with. I also at the time (1997) hadn't been since 1988 so I was excited to see things I hadn't seen in awhile (I'd never seen the Studios). It was a short trip, but still fun. In fact, my family got jealous and while I was in Fl, they booked our family a trip for the following August. Great way to go twice in a year. I really wanted to go on a music trip, I was in orchestra for years and couldn't get my orchestra teacher to take us (Lord knows I tried!). I guess what I'm getting at is that you should definitely go! Any opportunity to go to WDW is worth it. You may want to try talking to your teacher to see if you can use your pass. Or, since the tickets don't expire, see if you can just keep your park hopper for later and use you AP on the trip. It may be worth trying.

rainfully

How could you pass up a trip to WDW?! I don't care what the circumstances are... I could NEVER do that!! :lol:

But I did go with my choir when I was in high school... and it was an amazing memorable experience! I would definitely go if I were you! :)

AliciaLuvzDizne

GO!

the bus ride down is half the fun and adventure. also save your money and use your ap...
the best feeling in the world when you are a big dis fan is to be able to preform there...

chucknstuff

DO IT...DO IT

Many reasons to...Friends, get familiar with the professional side of the business, become a discount (AP discounts) shopper for meals and gifts. I lived in Tampa for 20 years before I joined the USAF in 1989 (did 12 years and got stuck in Jersey), and I went with my School Group for a International Convention (Key Club). I had an AP, but still had to pay because of the package rate. It was the best thing that happened to me..I met someone there and in 1993 I ran into the same person again in the USAF and now she is my wife.

Go have fun, remember the best part, no MOM and DAD, just a chaparone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom