Question

WeirdOne

I AM! :slurp: :king:

Anyhow? I'm pretty sure that there are more of us, it is just that we are waiting for more guidance, or we are too busy to partake in what is going on at this stage. I wanna be an Imagineer so I am in this all the way (unless I get laid-off, fired, suspended from this project). Anyhow. Homework to do, then Legendia script. The WeirdOne :D

DisJosh

I'm still around....

But I'm really busy with school work, college apps, and pportfolio work lately.

WeirdOne, I want to be an Imagineer to but school is what will get you and I there. This project is a great way to show case your imagination and have some fun but it wont land you a job with WDI.

I'll try to stop by the forum more guys.

WeirdOne

Seriously Chad...You have to be like Paul Pressler or Mike Eisner sometimes...lay off people and cut some of these ideas. Even though this is realistic...It can't go too far...The WeirdOne :D

Chad

Original Poster
Woah...woah...

If I need to cut anyone it would be the people who aren't commenting! Lately it's just been me and Weirdone...

Is everyone Ok with the Idea of Atlantis as the entrance, the centerpiece being a huge temple complex (I PROMISE ON MY SOLEMN OATH TO GET AN UNCOLORED PICTURE UP OF MY IDEA FOR IT) and two rides being in there, LEGEND OF ATLANTIS (the 3d water ride) and MIST ISLAND (My dark ride interpretation of island at the top of the world) If so, we can move on to the other lands...Polynesian is next...Give me feedback!! Please respond!

DisJosh

Hey guys.....I may not be around much but like I said before if you have an idea and want it on paper just e-mail me the idea and give me an idea of what you want. I most likely wont catch it here but I chack my e-mail every morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom