question

mouselvrmom

I believe it was somewhere around the 60-65 dollar range. Isn't it sad that I ordered in a mere four or five months ago and I can't exactly remember the price? :ROFLOL: Actually, now that I think of it, it might have been more like 50, but then I added on a few extra pages. I know the add ons were 2.50 a page. I believe it has 27 pages and I know that I added on at least a couple, so maybe it comes with 24 pages or so. I would have to recheck on the website.

Yes, a few of those pictures were photopass pictures. Oh, yeah that's another thing. I bought the standard book, but you can upgrade to the deluxe version to include a little nicer cover and photopass photos. Of course, I had already bought the photopass cd, so I just downloaded them from the cd to the book.

I'm very pleased with how it all turned out. I think I will do another one for our disneyland trip, because in the front cover it has artwork with all of the parks names on it, tokyo, disneyland, dca, the cruiseline. So you could really use it with all of your trips.

mouselvrmom

Ok, Tammy, it was really bothering me that I couldn't remember how much it costs, so I looked it up on the site. For the personal photobook that I ordered, it is 49.95 for 20 pages. The additional pages are 1.95, so I had 7 extra pages which added another 14 dollars or so onto my book. I was right, I did end up paying around 65 dollars.

Now, you can get the professional photobook. It is basically the same as the personal but you can use photopass pictures and draw from their library of 100 professional pictures. Why you would not want to use pictures of your family in your book, I don't know. This costs 69.95. For 20 dollars more I don't think that this is a great deal. As I already told you, you can get around using photopass pictures if you buy the cd.

Disneyfalcon

Thanks for the information Jenn. We have four families going on our next trip so we were planning on splitting a CD. I might want to try one of these books too! My parents - who don't scrapbook and have a daughter spending so much time on her own that she doesn't scrapbook for them :D - would probably really like one!

ljs1691

Jenn - totally of topic here - but is that your sofa or maybe a chair behind your pics. Would you believe I have that same print in the living room.

Laurie

mouselvrmom

Jenn - totally of topic here - but is that your sofa or maybe a chair behind your pics. Would you believe I have that same print in the living room.

Laurie

Yes, that is our sofa. It's in our den, we have had it for years. That's too funny that you have the same print! It must be a sign of our excellent taste! :)

santa's surpriz

Ok, Tammy, it was really bothering me that I couldn't remember how much it costs, so I looked it up on the site. For the personal photobook that I ordered, it is 49.95 for 20 pages. The additional pages are 1.95, so I had 7 extra pages which added another 14 dollars or so onto my book. I was right, I did end up paying around 65 dollars.

Now, you can get the professional photobook. It is basically the same as the personal but you can use photopass pictures and draw from their library of 100 professional pictures. Why you would not want to use pictures of your family in your book, I don't know. This costs 69.95. For 20 dollars more I don't think that this is a great deal. As I already told you, you can get around using photopass pictures if you buy the cd.

I think it is awesome. The price is really not too bad when you think about it. I checked out some other resources and their books are around 40-50 dollars. For the extra $20 or so I think it is worth having the Disney themes (I could not find any other digital books themed with Disney...funny you can find tons of the hands on Disney stuff.) I wonder if there is a discounted price for additional books. Do you have to do it before you leave or can you go to the website and use your photo pass pics and still add your own?? Looks like they would make great Grandma gifts. Knowing myself I would get this one and then traditionally scrap more photos...what can I say I am obsessed!

ljs1691

Yes, that is our sofa. It's in our den, we have had it for years. That's too funny that you have the same print! It must be a sign of our excellent taste! :)

I've had mine a while too. I'm thinking maybe 8 or 9 years. It has held up well so I'm sure I'll have it a lot longer. We do have excellent taste if I do say so myself. :D

mouselvrmom

I think it is awesome. The price is really not too bad when you think about it. I checked out some other resources and their books are around 40-50 dollars. For the extra $20 or so I think it is worth having the Disney themes (I could not find any other digital books themed with Disney...funny you can find tons of the hands on Disney stuff.) I wonder if there is a discounted price for additional books. Do you have to do it before you leave or can you go to the website and use your photo pass pics and still add your own?? Looks like they would make great Grandma gifts. Knowing myself I would get this one and then traditionally scrap more photos...what can I say I am obsessed!

Yes, you order the book after you leave, you can use your photopass pictures and add some of your own- or if you order the cd you can just pass the photopass pictures off as your own. The only thing that I found annoying about the whole process was that it takes a really long time to download your pictures to the site, even with high speed internet! I shudder to think what it would be like without it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom