Question(s) about Quick Queue

iatkotc

Original Poster
We will be traveling to Orlando the end of August through the first week of September. We have already bought vouchers for tickets which we will need to exchange for tickets when we get to Sea World. My first question is, may we add the Quick Queue option to our tickets at the time we exchange our vouchers. My second question, depending on the answer to my first question, is - in your opinion would the Quick Queue option be with it during this time of year? We intend to get to the park at opening (09:00) and most likely stay until closing (18:00). Thanks for your help!!!

Last edited:

nepalostparks

You can get Quick Queue at the ticket windows or self service ticketing machines before you enter the park. You can also purchase it once inside the park from the guest relations counter or at self service Quick Queue machines near some of the bigger rides.

If you're visiting on a weekday during that period and doing open to close, you may not need Quick Queue in my opinion. If you're visiting on a weekend, or if you want to hit every last attraction and show in your one day, then it may be worth it so you don't miss anything and spend less time in line.

Hope that helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom