[question] inspection

vodafonez

Original Poster
im a participant of ICP and want to know more about the room inspections, can anyone tell me?

ps. I accidentally let the Price Management people know that i never sleep at my own house, instead i go over to my friend's house, the person at the Price management person even wrote down my name and room no....

would they come and inspect me all the time and would i be terminated if they caught me not sleeping in my room red handedly?

jimmybop

The room inspections are to check that you have not trashed your apartment, and not that you are physicaly there. Security does not do "bed checks" unless you give them a reason to (aka a wild party).

But they check to see if you take the trash out, things are realtivly clean, no holes in the wall, no pest problems... etc.

WDWKat26

You're fine. You don't need to stay in your apartment, and they're not going to come check on the place unless they have a reason to. Like Jimmybop said, unless you're throwing a party, or causing trouble there's no reason for them to check out your apartment.

Darwin

You can also get little rewards if you place is kept clean consecutively. I thought the rules were that you had to be inside your complex by a certain time, not necissarily your apartment. Can anyone correct me on that?

WDWKat26

Darwin said:
You can also get little rewards if you place is kept clean consecutively. I thought the rules were that you had to be inside your complex by a certain time, not necissarily your apartment. Can anyone correct me on that?

I believe so. Not 100% sure though.

typhoonguy

WDWKat26 said:
I believe so. Not 100% sure though.

Never got any rewards! Then again, I don't recall if we ever got 100%. They're not a big deal. Just don't have alcohol (unless you're of age and in a non-wellness apartment), candles, ect and TAKE THE TRASH OUT. As long as you're not a slob, you'll be fine. And if your roomates are slobs, KICK THEM UPSIDE THE HEAD!

kal1484

I slept at another place about 80% of my program, no one ever said anything. they don't make you sign something that you have to stay on-property. Now if it was another CP apartment it would be different.

jimmybop

there is no curfuew for you..... you can stay out and party at a bar all night if you wish... the curefew if to have visitors who do not live in the complex to leave the complex by 1am.... you can visit others CPs within your complex as late as you want (being mindful of their Roomates requests as it is their home as much as your friend's) as long as you are not causing troubble.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom