Question: High School Disney Internship

Turtle

Original Poster
I heard somewhere that Disney has a program for high school students at the park like an internship and you get to work with the imagineers. I asked if it was the college internship and he said no.

So does anybody know any information? because that's my dream to do that

Thanks

lazyboy97o

I have never heard of such a program, but I know a lot of people confuse the College Program, which involves working as front line Cast Members, with the more limited internships, which are more career specific and limited in availability. I believe Disney also hires high school seniors as part-time Cast Members.

Kobe!!

I have never heard of such a program, but I know a lot of people confuse the College Program, which involves working as front line Cast Members, with the more limited internships, which are more career specific and limited in availability. I believe Disney also hires high school seniors as part-time Cast Members.

This.

Slugger

The program was called Career Start. Unfortunately they stopped recruiting for it last year I believe. Maybe one day they will bring it back.

CaptainShortty

The program was called Career Start. Unfortunately they stopped recruiting for it last year I believe. Maybe one day they will bring it back.

Yup. Disney has a program for High Schoolers called career start but last year they discontinued it. My guess it because of the high amount of the CP and FT applications and the fact that it's an added expense. It may come back in the future but if I had to guess it won't be any time soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom